- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
Admission Based on JEE.
Minimum Qualification for admission in Engineering Branch: –
- Pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- CG-PET, All India Engineering Entrance Examination
- Intermediate/10+2 Examination (academic stream) in Science.
- with 45% in 10+2 for General candidates & 40% for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.