|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is 5.5 years full-time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
All India Quota :-
- Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Thereafter, candidates are called for counseling by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and according to availability at the time of counseling seats are distributed.
State Quota :-
- Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in Medical Entrance Examination Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) - National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test - NEET (UG). Thereafter, candidates are called for Online Counseling by Director Medical Education (DME) Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate age must be at least 17 years.
- The candidate age must not be more than 25 years.
- The candidate who has passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognised by Chhattisgarh government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- The candidate belonging to the Unreserved category is required to score at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. For SC/ST/OBC category, it is 40%.
- The candidate must secure minimum required percentile in NEET UG.