|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Master of Business Administration is two years full-time course approved by AICTE and affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Admission against 75% seats will be made on the basis of merit of CMAT/MAT Score conducted by AIMA through On-line Counseling by Haryana State Counselling Society and remaining 25% seats (including 15% seats, if any, for children/wards of NRI's) will be filled up by the Management as per the policy of the State Govt.
The Candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration obtaining at least 50% marks (45% in the case of reserved category) in the qualifying Examination from any recognized Board/University.