|NEET MDS||31 Dec, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|16 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020 - 15 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine and Radiology is three years full-time course degree offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by DCI.
- Students for MDS Course shall be admitted based on performance at the competitive examinations held by Central government/State government/Universities or Institutions.
- Admissions in MDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS).
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course (Master of Dental Surgery) must have a. recognized degree of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) awarded by an Indian University in respect of recognized Dental College under Section 10(2) of the Dentists Act, 1948 or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration with the State Dental Council. Candidates not possessing a recognized Dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India before he can be admitted to the MDS Course of any University in India.
- Qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his qualifications by the Dental Council of India before he can be admitted to the MDS Course of any University in India.
- Candidates who possess PG Diploma recognized by the DCI with the duration of 2 years (proposed) in particular specialty is eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration will be 2 years. The syllabus of two years programmed will be as per the concerned university guidelines.