|MHT CET||28 Nov, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020 - 12 Nov, 2020||Others - Acceptance of Grievances in Questions | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020||Answer Key - Online release of answer key, question paper and candidates response sheets | Mode: Online|
|07 Nov, 2020||Exam - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Nov, 2020||Admit Card - Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Oct, 2020 - 26 Oct, 2020||Application - For Special Exam | Mode: Online|
|19 Oct, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 - 16 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020 - 09 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|04 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCM Group | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 02 Oct, 2020||Exam - PCB Group | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020 - 01 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - PCB group | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020 - 08 Sep, 2020||Application - Reavailability of application form | Mode: Online|
|05 Jun, 2020 - 10 Jun, 2020||Others - Exam Centre Change Facility | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|16 May, 2020 - 01 Jun, 2020||Application - Fee Payment for registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|01 Mar, 2020 - 07 Mar, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Jan, 2020 - 29 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program and offered by the MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune.
Admission based on Merit list will be displayed considering the score in JEE (Mains) Paper-I or MHT-CET or Uni-GAUGE or Any Other State CET and the same will be communicated to the candidates.
- The student must have passed (10 + 2) board examination of State Board or CBSE or ICSE or IB with subjects group of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Technical Vocational Subjects.
- Open Category student should have scored a minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a subject.
- Reserved Category student should have scored a minimum of 45% Marks Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a subject.
- In addition to this, the applicant must have qualified at least one engineering entrance examination like MHT-CET/JEE (Mains)/other states entrance exam of current year / Uni-GAUGE-E.
- Reserved Category students should fulfill the criteria of caste and caste validity certificate as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.