|MHT CET||08 Jun, 2021 - 07 Jul, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Jul, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune
Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech ) and Master of Technology ( M.Tech ) in Civil Engineering is five years full-time Integrated engineering course offered by MIT Art Design and Technology University, Pune.
Admission Based on the Merit List will be displayed considering the score in JEE (Mains) Paper-I or MHT-CET or Uni-GAUGE or Any Other State CET and the same will be communicated to the candidates.
- The candidates passed/appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Board examination or its equivalent examination and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MHT-CET
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects, and obtained at least required percentage of marks (as notified by the Government from time to time) in the above subjects taken together;
- The obtained score in JEE(Mains) Paper-I or MHT-CET or Uni-GAUGE or Any Other State CET conducted by the Competent Authority.