- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a full-time three-year course offered by Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admissions to the various programs are purely on merit.
- 75% of seats are filled by diploma entrance test (DET).
- 25% of seats earmarked as management up to which is filled by the management.
- Candidates who have passed a secondary examination and Sr. secondary examination in PCM from a recognized board.
- All candidates must qualify in the entrance examination conducted by Haryana state of technical education Panchkula, Haryana.
- For Lateral entry- 20% seats are additionally sectioned to direct admission to the second year for ITI holders and 10+2 pass students (with PCM).