- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
As per the guidelines of the State Government & State Common Entrance Test Authority i.e. Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy (RPET) for Under Graduate courses in Engineering & Pharmacy are as under :-As per the existing policy of the State Government, as applicable in the year -, the admissions in various undergraduate programmes were made under three different quotas namely (i) All India Quota (15% of sanctioned intake) (ii) State Quota (70%) the general quota is inclusive of SC/ST/OBC reservation and (iii) Management Quota (15%).
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech./B.E. courses shall be as under- Compulsory Subjects-Physics and Mathematics. Anyone of the optional subjects - 1) Chemistry 2) Biotechnology 3) Computer Science 4) Biology
- Admission Procedure for Polytechnic Diploma Holders
- Admissions are open for the students who have completed their Polytechnic Diploma and want to go for engineering further. Those, who have passed their diploma with Minimum 50% Aggregate, are eligible to get direct admission in engineering II Year. One, who fulfills the same criteria,