- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The program of students leads to B.Sc Nursing degree offered by RGUHS, Bangalore Karnataka
- Approved by Govt. of Karnataka
- Affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore
- Recognized by KNC & INC
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Pass in the Pre University exam (PUC/10+2/12th) of Karnataka Board of Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects scoring 45% of marks (40% for SCT & ST ) in science subjects (PCBE aggregate percentage)
- The Candidate should have possessed good health and character.
- The candidate should have passed the qualified exam in not more than 2 attempts.
- Selected Non-Karnataka Candidates should obtain a Migration Certificate from their respective States.