- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The program of study leads to GNM Diploma offered by Karnataka State Diploma in nursing education Board, Bangalore, and Karnataka
- Approved by Govt. of Karnataka
- Affiliated to KSDNEB Bangalore
- Recognized by KNC & INC
- The minimum d Maximum age should be 17 years and 35 years respectively.
- Regular 10+2 class passed, preferably science PCB and English with an aggregate of 40% (35% for SC/ST).
- Regular 10+2 class passed, in subjects other than science (nonscience).
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE or other equivalent board schools recognized by INC.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or science examinations or health care science vocation stream only conducted by the National Institute of Open School.