- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Bachelor of Arts (BA) program is a full-time three-year undergraduate course and it is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Admission to Bachelor of Arts programs is based on Merit-List.
A candidate who has passed one of the following examinations with pass in English as one of the st subjects shall be eligible to join the 1 Semester class of B.A. degree course in a College affiliated to Panjab University. However, a candidate who has not qualified English as one of the subjects at the st 10+2 examinations shall be eligible to join B.A. 1 Semester provisionally, subject to his/her qualifying the deficient subject of English from the parent Board/Body/Council/University in two consecutive st chances subsequent to his/her admission, failing which his/her admission to B.A. 1 Semester and the result for the examination shall automatically stand cancelled.
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part-I (Old Scheme)/ Intermediate/Arts/Science/Agriculture examination of Panjab University
- The 10+2 examination under 10+2+3 system of education of a recognized University/Board/Council.
- Prak Shastri/Vishard examination with compulsory English.
- Any other examination recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to (i), (ii) and (iii) above. Provided further that a student shall be eligible to opt for the subject of Computer Science at the B.A. level if he/she has passed the +2 examination with Science/ Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics and Computer related subject like Computer/ Information Technology etc. as one of the elective subjects or optional subjects.