- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program is the full-time three-year course and it is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Subject to the reservation made by the University, the admission shall be on merit.
Admission to B.C.A. shall be open to:
- A person who has passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks and passed st Mathematics as one of the subject at Matriculation examination level shall be eligible to join the 1 semester class of B.C.A. Course.
- He/she should have passed any other examination recognized by Panjab University Syndicate as equivalent to (1) above.
Provided further that:
A candidate who has been placed under compartment in the 10+2 examination conducted by a st Board/ Bodies/ Councils/ University in India shall be eligible to seek admission to the 1 Semester of BCA course provided he/she fulfills the following conditions:
- He/she should have been placed under compartment in one subject only
- He/she should have obtained at least 20% marks in the subject in which he/she has been placed in compartment and
- He/she should have obtained the requisite percentage of marks in the aggregate of the examination as laid down in the relevant regulations.