- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Commerce (M.Com) is a full-time two-year postgraduate course and it is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The admission will be made strictly in order of merit.
A person who possesses one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the course:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Com. (Honours) degree with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor's degree with Honours in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor's degree with 50% marks in aggregate having offered Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics/Commerce as a subject in the examination.
In case of a candidate having Bachelor's degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurumukhi Script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic)] or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Panjab University Syndicate, 50% marks in aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject has taken together.
- An associate of (i) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (ii) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England.
- Pass in the final examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Any other qualification recognized by Panjab University Syndicate for the purpose.