- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
- BBA is an undergraduate programme, affiliated to Bangalore University. Apart from the prescribed University Syllabus, Presidency College offers various Value Added Programmes and Certificate Courses to make students competent in this competitive world. The Education imparted at Presidency mold the aspirants into capable and responsible human beings.
- Students are given an insight into the management techniques prevailing in the corporate world. It exposes students to a variety of subjects: Accounting, Business Law and Ethics, Economics, Finance, Management Information System, Marketing, Strategic Management etc.
- Presidency College offers a state -of -the –art business education and provides opportunities for personal development and professional growth.
- The entire course is outcome based and faculty are sensitive to ensure that the outcomes for each course is defined well at the beginning of the programme and shared with each student through course handouts. This ensures expectation setting is taken care of between the learner and the teacher. Interactive lectures, pedagogy that is evolving, assignments and assessments ensure that all students achieve the specified outcomes.
- Candidates should have passed in the qualifying examinations (Pre University or Intermediate) from any recognized Secondary Education Board.
- A candidate with PUC or 10+2 or equivalent there to with minimum of 55% of marks in the aggregate of all subjects including languages is eligible for admission to BBM Course. Relaxation to SC/ST, Group I will be extended as per University norms.(Applicable only for Karnataka Students).