JEE Main +1 More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Admission Procedure should be followed by all candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Institute for admission to First Year (FE),
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and Secured minimum 50% marks.
- Should have 135 marks out of 300 marks [135 marks (i.e. 45%) in the case of candidate belonging from Backward Class categories of Maharashtra State] in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together. Should obtain a non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at IIT JEE Exam.
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma courses in Engineering/Technology with minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State (for Maharashtra State Candidates) or such polytechnic situated in/out of the State of Maharashtra (for OMS candidates only). Diploma candidates are admitted only on Institute Level Seats.