|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
Bachelor of Dental Surgery is five years full-time course. Offered by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad and approved by DCI.
Admissions in BDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
- The application should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the age on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission to the Dental course. The Application should be a bonafide citizen of India (Indian Nationals/NRI).
- The higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the India School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10÷2, Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and
- The Intermediate/per Degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/ Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and further that he/she passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- My other examination Examination, which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/ Board taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English including practical tests in each of these subjects except English.
- To be eligible for the Competitive entrance examination, the candidate must have passed any of the qualifications as enumerated above. Provided also that a candidate for admission for the course must have obtained not less than 50% of the total marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together at the qualification examination.
- A candidate who is taking up the qualification examination prior to the competitive test or whose result not declared, may also apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the BDS course if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks at the time of first round of allotment by personal appearance.