The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
The admissions shall be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the, JEE MAIN examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. The remaining seats if any will be filled on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. 75% seats shall be filled through on-Line-Off campus counseling by HSCS, Haryana and remaining 25% seats shall be filled by Institute Management.
- Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any vocational subject and any one of the of the following subjects having 45% marks and 5% relaxation to SC & ST Students:
- Have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its equivalent recognized diploma examination
- Should have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its recognized equivalent diploma examination with at least 45% marks in the aggregate of all semesters (5% relaxation to SC/ST).
- Should be a pass in BSc(10+2 with mathematics) Degree of minimum three year duration from a recognized university with mathematics as a subject, with 45% marks in aggregate.