- School of Law, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- All Questions
School of Law, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
what is admission procedure in BA LLB i have 2000 rank in CLAT
The eligibility criteria for BA LLB is :
- Candidates must have completed class 12th from a recognised board of education such as CBSE, ICSE etc.
- The minimum aggregate score may differ in each educational institute. It may range from 50% to 60% in class 12th or its equivalent examination.
- Few colleges have no age limit as their admission criteria. However, in some institute, the age limit is 20 for general category and 22 for reserved categories. It may vary from college to college.
- Admission is done on the basis of entrance tests.
- Few colleges consider the score obtained at the national level entrance exam while others conduct an institute level law exam.
- Certain colleges also take a personal interview after the completion of the written exam.
- Some educational institutes also consider the score obtained in the Class 12th. The better the score in intermediate, the higher are the chances of getting selected in the desired college.
All the best!!