- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- A student is eligible to join B.Com. I class provided she has passed one of the following:
- a) +2 examination or B.Com.- Part.l (old scheme) of Panjab University with three of the following subjects securing at least 45 percent marks in the aggregate:C commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Organization, Insurance, Banking and Trade Commercial Geography, Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Mercantile Law (or any Company Law), Auditing, Typewriting and Stenography/Computers (for typewriting)
- b) +2 Examination or B.A. Part-I (Old Scheme) of Panjab University with at least two of the subjects mentioned in (a) securing at least 50% marks in aggregate:
- c) +2 Examination or B.A. Part-l/B.Sc.-l/Pre-Engineering/Pre-medical examination of the Panjab University under the Old Scheme not covered in (b)securing at least 50% marks.
- d) Any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to (a) or (b) or (c) as given above with requisite percentage of marks given under each clause.