- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Panjab University, Chandigarh
- A student is eligible for admission to M.A. Hindi Part I
- a) After passing B.A. examination, or Prabhakar examination securing 45% marks
- b) Has secured 45% marks in Hindi or Sanskrit (Elective) or Shastri examination (new course).
- c) Has passed one of the following examinations from Panjab University or from any other University whose examination has been recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examination of this university under 10+2+3 system of education.
- d) B.A. with Honours in Hindi.
- e) A Bachelors Degree in any Faculty with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate.