|NEET PG||12 Apr, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Apr, 2021 - 07 Apr, 2021||Application Correction - Final edit window for incorrect images | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 - 21 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Surgery (MS) in Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga is a three-year full-time course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- A person possessing the degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) of a University or Board or Medical Institution specified in the second schedule to the act shall be eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Course.
- Must be registered in the state Ayurvedic Practioner Board/ Council.
- Students should have completed compulsory rotatory Internship.
- Students from University others must get eligibility certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.