Hostel Fees Per Year : 45,000/- and Caution Money :5,000/-
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Shyam University, Dausa
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Shyam University, Dausa.
- Admission against 70% of seats is offered to 10+2 passed students through RPET.
- 15% seats are reserved for students from outside Rajasthan and 15% seats are reserved for management quota. Their admission is through JEE
- Eligibility for Admissions in B.Tech courses is 45% marks (for General Category) & 40% marks (for SC/ST/SBC Non-Creamy/OBC Non-Creamy) with Physics and Maths as mandatory subjects and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Computer Science / Biology / BioTech in 10+2 of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Raj. or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Direct Second Year:
- Diploma holders in related discipline with minimum 45% marks are eligible for direct admission in B.Tech. IInd Year.