About Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM-H), Hyderabad was established in the year 2014. SIBM-H is a constituent institute of Symbiosis International University. The campus spreads over 40 acres of land. SIBM, Hyderabad is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute offers postgraduate MBA courses in the field of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Operations.
SIBM, Hyderabad is located at Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway Village: Modallaguda, Mandal: Nandigama, District: Rangareddy, near Hyderabad Mamidipalle, Telangana. Shankarpalli Railway Station is 48.7 km away and Raidurg Metro Station is 52.4 km away from the institute. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 35.5 km away and it will take around 49 minutes to reach the institute. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- SIBM, Hyderabad is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Finance Club: This is a Finance Club of SIBM-H that provides a quality learning experience in the world of finance by organising various interactive events.
- Human Resource Club: This Club focuses on having better human resources and human relations. It helps to develop the HR skills among the students. It also organises various games, quizzes, case study competitions, guest lectures, workshops, seminars from experts in the field of HR.
- Marketing Club: This is a marketing Club that helps the marketing and sales enthusiasts to increase their skills by providing them with insightful knowledge sessions, events and hands-on training.
- Operations Club: Through practical work and use case studies, this club enhances the management skills of the students.
- Antardhwani: This club is for the students who are interested in dance, drama, music and fashion. Interested students can participate in competitions conducted by the club.
- Arts and Creativity Club: This club is for the students who are interested in sketching, painting, arts and creativity. Various competitions and events are also organised by this club.
- Sports and Wellness Club: This club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised across various business schools.
- Inksleuths Club: This club encourages the culture of literature and provides a platform for the students to express their views and opinions.
- SCEI - Samarthya Club: This Cell encourages the students to become entrepreneurs and provides opportunities to work on short term projects with corporates.
- Pratibimb - Photography Club: This Club is for students who love to capture moments for memories with their photography skills.
Courses & Fees
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad Admission Process:
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad offers admission to the postgraduate courses. Admission will be done on the basis of the SNAP Test conducted by the institute. Further, the candidates have to appear for the Group Exercise followed by a Personal Interview and Written Ability Test. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Candidates should fill an online application form and register for an online Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test.
- Aspirants have to appear and qualify an online Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test.
- Further, the aspirants have to appear for a Group Exercise (GE) followed by a Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the combined performance in SNAP Test (50), GE (10), PI (20), WAT (10) and Institute specific (10).
- Admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Exams and Cutoffs
Overall nice experince.Campus life is average.
Last Seen: 08 Jul' 20
Joined On: 08 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
Learning, engagement, teamwork, flexibility, balance
Last Seen: 02 Jul' 20
Joined On: 02 Jul' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- MBA Human Resource
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad has adequate infrastructure for the students and faculty such as cafeterias to serve food to the students, laboratories to give them hands-on experience, library with a rich collection of books, separate hostels for boys and girls, auditorium to conduct seminars, workshops, healthcare facilities to cater to the medical needs. Various other facilities like wi-fi, bank, LMS, classrooms, etc are also available for them.
- Cafeteria: It is a hub for student activities with a friendly atmosphere where they can have hygienic food, snacks and beverages.
- Laboratories: SIBM, Hyderabad has a computer lab and finance lab for the students so that they can get practical knowledge for better learning.
- Library: The institute has a library inside the campus with a collection of books, journals magazines, etc for the students and faculty. Students can issue books for a limited period of time.
- Hostel: SIBM-H provides hostel facilities to boys and girls with food, laundry, recreational facilities, gymnasium, telephone services and kitchen facilities.
- Auditorium: SIBM-H has an air-conditioned auditorium that is used to corporate events, seminars, student activities and general announcements.
- Healthcare Facilities: The institute provides medical facilities to the students and faculty for an illness. An ambulance is also available for an emergency.
Questions related to Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
Symbiosis llm exam 2021 what is the name of the entrance test and when it will be held?
Symbiosis Law School, Pune is a law school located in Pune,under the banner of Symbiosis Society, under the patronage of S. B. Mujumdar, President & Founder Director.
The SLAT 2021 will be conducted May 1. To appear in the SET Law, candidates will have to fill the online SLAT application form which will be from January 28, 2021 onwards.
Basic eligibility criteria includes:
- You must have passed class 12/ intermediate or its equivalent from a recognised board of education.
- You must have scored a minimum aggregate of 45% marks or its equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- 5% relaxation to reservation categories.
SLAT is an Online Examination conducted as One Paper for 150 min.The courses offered through SLAT 2021 are BBA LLB and B.A. LLB. Both are undergraduate courses.
Candidates who have completed their 12th class through open/distance learning and open university system are not eligible for SLAT 2021.
Date of examination: may 1,2021.
You can refer to this link for more information about the exam.
Hope this helps!!!
hello i scored 18.24 and percentile of 24,673 in snap 2020 can i expect a call from any of the symbiosis clg
I assume , you meant , 24.673 percentile with a score of 18.24 in SNAP 2020. With this percentile it is not possible to get call from any Symbiosis Institute. You percentile is low. Below are various Symbiosis institutes with their respective cutoff percentiles:
All the best
Symbiosis Computer science Pune or Cummins E&TC which will be better option pls guide
Hello dear student
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune was established in the year 2008. It is a constituent of Symbiosis International University. SIT Pune is a Deemed University.
The rating of review of students in careers360 website - 3.9/5 over good.
The rating in Engineering - AAAA , Demand university.
For more information please visit the link.
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s (MKSSS’s) Cummins College of Engineering for Women (Cummins College), Pune was established in the year 1991 with the support of Cummins Diesel
Please visit the link for the more information.
Rating in Engineering - AAA+
ACCREDITATION - NAAC A
Over both Colleges are good it's depends on you if your interested in software only than you can choose CSE/IT/SE otherwise ETC.
For more information please visit the link and compare the both Colleges.
If still have any queries than please post your queries our experts definitely help you.
Hope that's helpful
Best of luck
hi, im a government student and i m giving 10th board this year from pune ....can ssc board student can get admission for symbiosis institute of design,pune ?for how many pecent can we get admission in symbiosis after 10th board exam? can we comlete 12 th from any college in pune?
The eligibility criteria to be eligible for undergraduate courses offered in Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune is that a candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream or 10+3 diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category candidates and for SC/ST it is 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
A candidate appearing for the final examination of 10+2 grade or 10+3 Diploma are also eligible provided they must have passed in the qualifying exam on or before June of the admission year.
Admission is based on merit in SEED entrance exam. You have to first pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with the minimum percentage of marks mentioned above category-wise from a recognized board to be eligible.
If i got into BBA symbiosis, do i have to give enterence exam again for MBA symbiosis ?
Based on your query you are student of symbiosis college for course BBA. But you can not get in house admission for MBA in symbiosis. Symbiosis colleges accept SNAP exam which is accepted by 18 colleges.
SNAP exam is 1hr duration exam and has fees around Rs 1750.
To know more about Snap exam you can refer to this article of careers360
The placement report of SIBM Hyderabad for the batch of 2017-19 comprises t....
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad has announced ....
Location & Map
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village-Mamidipalle, Mandal-Nandigama, District-Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Pincode-509217, Telangana, India
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: