- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Computer Engineering is a full-time three years duration course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and Approved by AICTE.
The Admissions are carried out as per the norms and schedule framed By DTE from time to time.
Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in Best of 5 aggregate.
Eligibility Criterions for Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/ Technology
- Candidate should be Indian National
- Passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Science or HSC Science with Vocational or HSC Science with Technical or SSC with 2 years ITI / COE Equivalent to 2-year ITI with appropriate specialization.
Additional Eligibility Criterions:
- Candidate with HSC Science with Technical or HSC Science with Vocational Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 years ITI should have passed SSC (10th Standard) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with subjects English, Mathematics (Code 71) and Science (Code 72). • Eligibility of student for specific branches of Diploma Programs shall be as per MSBTE Guidelines as mentioned in Government of Maharashtra State Common EntranceTest Cell, Information Brochure forAdmission to FullTime Professional Diploma Technical Courses.
- Lateral Entry Seats 20% of sanctioned intake, which will be over and above the sanctioned intake