- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a full-time three years duration course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai, and Approved by AICTE.
The Admissions are carried out as per the norms and schedule framed By DTE from time to time.
Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in Best of 5 aggregate.
Eligibility Criterions for Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/ Technology
- The candidate should be Indian National
- Passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Science or HSC Science with Vocational or HSC Science with Technical or SSC with 2 years ITI / COE Equivalent to 2-year ITI with appropriate specialization.
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate with HSC Science with Technical or HSC Science with Vocational Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 years ITI should have passed SSC (10th Standard) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with subjects English, Mathematics (Code 71) and Science (Code 72). • Eligibility of students for specific branches of Diploma Programs shall be as per MSBTE guidelines as mentioned in Government of Maharashtra State Common EntranceTest Cell, Information Brochure for admission to FullTime Professional Diploma Technical Courses.
- Lateral Entry Seats 20% of sanctioned intake, which will be over and above the sanctioned intake
Experience was great for the facilities in lobby and canteen
Last Seen: 25 Jun' 20
Joined On: 25 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Sciences
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2016
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering