- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a three-year full-time course affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
Candidates seeking admission must submit application Form completed in all respects in office as per schedule/dates announced by Principal of the college. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The copies of certificates attached should be attested by The principal of school/college from which candidate has passed the qualifying examination or Gazetted officer or Special Executive Officer or Teaching Staff of Government college not below the rank of lecturer. Original certificates need not to attached with application form.
For candidates Admission to First Year of Diploma Engineering:
The candidate must have passed secondary school certificate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune or any other equivalent examination with
- General science (Science Code 72)
- Mathematics (Maths Code 71) and
- English with at least 35% marks (263 out of 750) in aggregate.
For candidates Admission in Direct Second Year:
- The candidate must have passed higher secondary certificate examination (Technical/vocational) of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Pune or any other equivalent examination.
- M.S. Students passing SSC + two-year certificate course in ITI in relevant branch.