- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
Admission will be on the basis of the Govt.of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell for admission to Undergraduate admission Courses.
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) form of a recognized Council or Board like ICSE, CBSE, etc. from a recognized Institution located in the State of Maharashtra.
- Secured minimum 50% marks, i.e. 150 out of 300 in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at HSC (std.XII) in one sitting. In the case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disabilities belonging only to Maharashtra State, the minimum requirement is 45% marks, i.e. 135 out of 300.
- Candidate should have obtained a valid (i.e. non zero) score in CET-Main
Last Seen: 26 Feb' 16
Joined On: 26 Feb' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- BE Civil Engineering