- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
B.Tech Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time duration undergraduate course and it is offered by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla and approved By AICTE.
Admission to all seats, a common entrance examination will be conducted by the University. Separate merit lists for HIMACHALI candidates ( passing 10+2 from schools within Himachal Pradesh) and ALL INDIA candidates (Open to all Candidates) will be prepared.
- The eligibility is 10+2 examination or equivalent, passed with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other elective subjects of a Board/University established by law in India with 50% marks or equivalent grade. For SC/ST candidate's eligibility will be 45% marks or equivalent grades.
- In case of candidates studying in University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, the eligibility/qualifying examination will be the same as recognized equivalent to 10+2 by the University or the Association of Indian Universities with 50% marks in three subjects as detailed above in (a). For SC/ST candidates, eligibility will be 45% marks or equivalent grades.
- The candidate should not be, more than twenty-two years (22) in age as on 1st July of the year of admission
- The admission of eligible foreign students shall be conducted strictly as per the guidelines of the H.P. University, Shimla. (http://hpuniv.nic.in/DISW.htm).