|09 Oct, 2020 - 15 Oct, 2020||Counselling - admission | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round II - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round I - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Payment of counselling fee Rs 50,000 | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|15 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2020 - 15 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|19 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
VIT School of Law offers 5 year integrated B.A.,LLB(Hons.) programme wherein subjects that fall under the domain of Arts and Law will be taught to the students. The curriculum of the Arts subjects such as Economics, Sociology and Political Science have been designed to have maximum interaction with law which would guide the students in application of law in the real world. A number of Honours courses have also been offered so that the student can choose his/her option and expand their knowledge on the subject.
Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible CLAT / LSAT score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Notification on issue of application will be given on our website
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying
- examination and CLAT / LSAT Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
(a) Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to Law programme.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST community
Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
(b) Additional Information
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for the test / counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility. If found ineligible at any point of time, the admission accorded will be cancelled as per the Norms.
Valuable place to learn about life
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2024
- BA LLB Hons