CLAT +1 More
|LSAT India||29 May, 2021||Exam - Option - 2 | Mode: Online|
|10 Nov, 2020 - 14 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|25 Mar, 2021||Exam - Option -1 | Mode: Online|
|CLAT||01 Jan, 2021 - 15 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Dec, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
VIT School of Law offers BBA.,LLB(Hons.), which is a 5 year Integrated programme. More than 30 credits on Business Management are offered as part of the course. Students who aspire to join the corporate world after graduation will have a better understanding of the corporate structure, its Management and other features. Subjects such as Principles of Management. Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Managerial Economics that provide immense knowledge about Business Management are offered in this programme. The curriculum has been framed to achieve maximum, integration with the law subjects. Honours courses are offered in BBA.,LLB(Hons.) as well, so that the students can choose their branch to expand their knowledge and expertise on that subject.
Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible CLAT / LSAT score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Notification on issue of application will be given on our website
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying
- examination and CLAT / LSAT Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion / Personal Interview.
(a) Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to Law programme.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST community
Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
(b) Additional Information
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for the test / counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility. If found ineligible at any point of time, the admission accorded will be cancelled as per the Norms.