|01 Jan, 2020 - 01 Jul, 2020||CLAT Common Law Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 05 Jul, 2020||LSAT India Law School Admission Test for India - Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020||LSAT India Law School Admission Test for India - Exam | Mode: Offline|
|15 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|05 Apr, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|06 Jun, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|06 Jun, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: offline|
|15 Apr, 2018 - 03 Jun, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|15 Apr, 2018 - 03 Jun, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
VIT School of Law offers BBA., LLB(Hons.), which is a 5-year Integrated programme. More than 30 credits on Business Management are offered as part of the course. Students who aspire to join the corporate world after graduation will have a better understanding of the corporate structure, its Management and other features. Subjects such as Principles of Management. Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Managerial Economics that provide immense knowledge about Business Management are offered in this programme. The curriculum has been framed to achieve maximum, integration with the law subjects. Honours courses are offered in BBA., LLB(Hons.) as well so that the students can choose their branch to expand their knowledge and expertise on that subject.
The selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination, and the performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Weightage will be given for candidates who have good scores in the National level Law Entrance Examination.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 60% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Age limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply.
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT/ Any other widely recognised Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.