- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or it's equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English with minimum 35% aggregate marks.
For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:
- Candidates who have passed Maths/Mathematics (Code 71 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) and Science & Technology (Code 72 for Maharashtra State Board candidates) are only eligible for admission.
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding the merit.
For ICSE Candidates:
- The student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be the grand total of marks in any of the 5 subjects from Group 1& Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- The student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all subjects from all groups.
For CBSE Candidates: The aggregate mark means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate, including all subjects as declared on Mark sheet.
- The CGPA is the average of Grade Points obtained in all the subjects excluding additional 6th subject as per Scheme of Studies.
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks = 9.5 x GP of the Subject.
- Overall indicative percentage of marks = 9.5 x CGPA
For CBSE/ICSE Candidates:
In case the result of the candidate is given in terms of grades, such Candidates are required to submit the graded result into the equivalent marks authorised from the concerned institute/Board.
Candidates passing SSC from other than State Boards or Central Boards shall bring an equivalent certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).