EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society
Learn methods of calculating greenhouse gas emissions by enrolling in the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society by edX.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 5-6 Hours Per Week
In the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification programme, the candidates will understand the process of using the new tools that are used to calculate how human behaviour and technological adaptations are affecting the emission of greenhouse gases.
Along the six week journey in the course EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society by edX the enrolled candidates will in detail be taught about the subject of “energy and earth sciences”. The EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification syllabus contains three modules that will focus on the issue of global warming and deal with the ways of controlling it.
The course will enlighten the candidates with the use of a new tool titled- “EUCalc Pathways Explorer”, the tool will be consolidating data that are gathered from different sources. The course in no way makes the European Commission accountable for the use of any information that is contained within the course structure.
- Course partnered by Tu Delft
- Free registration
- 6 weeks programme
- Certification by edX
- Verified certificate
- Self paced learning
- 6 weeks course
- 5-6 hours class every week
- Introductory level programme
- Online learning
- Transcripted videos
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- The EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society programme is having free registration. Candidates need not pay any amount.
- Candidates need to make a EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society fees of Rs.3,682/- to upgrade the programme and thereafter get the certificate of completion from edX.
EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society fees
Amount in INR
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The candidates who are interested in the said things can apply for the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society online course:
- The candidates who are eager to pursue a verified certificate in the genre of “energy and earth sciences” can register for the online course.
- Participants willing to study more about greenhouse effects can apply for this course.
Certification Qualification Details
To get the certificate of completion for EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society training, candidates are requested to upgrade their current programme and pay the programme fees.
What you will learn
As the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification comes to an end, participants would have gained insights about the following:
- The students will be learning about the urgency of implementing climate protection plans for stopping global warming.
- Candidates will be provided with examples of the various decarbonizations in the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society training.
- The participants will discuss the reasons behind climate change and will work on policies to stop it.
- EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification benefits the candidates as they will work on projects to mitigate plans.
- The students will also be constructing pathways to minimize greenhouse gas emissions.
- The applicants will have their skills developed in the various tools in climate protection.
- The students in this course will be taught to gauge the crisis because of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Candidates will be taught about the various synergies of climate change so that they can frame policies.
- The participants will be learning to put together the data in a scientific manner.
- The impact of public transport on global warming will be covered by the candidates in detail.
Filling the form
For confirming the seat in EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification course the students have to follow the given instructions-
Step 1: The provided link has to be followed by the candidates- https://www.edx.org/course/eucalc-pathway-finder-to-a-low-carbon-eu-society
Note- The course is currently archived. Please visit the site of edX for more updates.
Climate change challenges
Zero emission by 2050 – let’s do it!
Pathways for decarbonization – technologies and sectors
All the students who are facing financial issues will be provided with a discount of 90% in the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society online course.
How it helps
The EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification benefits the applicants who are looking for career guidance in the field of “energy and earth science”. Structured fundamentally as “introductory” the programme has been moulded by TU DElft academy along with edX. The six week long session is designed to allow students with self paced learning accessibility.
The programme will be allowing students to access the course guidance 24/7 and also access the lecture videos in transcripted form. The students can also share the details of the certificate in their respective media handles for getting noticed by recruiters. The course will open wider spectrums of job opportunities for the applicants in the industrial, corporate and government sector.
The students who are looking for the role of freshers will highly benefit from this course certificate. Candidates will be trained and guided by experts from the industry. Also, to make the EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society programme more accessible scholarship aid will be provided to all the candidates who are facing economic crutches. The programme will thus make the students ready for a future in “earth science”.
The online course is organized by edX along with the academy of TU Delft.
Yes, the students can pay the course amount through the means of online banking. They can also use their debit and credit cards to pay the course amount.
For the programme, the classes and lectures are going to be held in the online platform.
Yes, all the registered candidates will gain ultimate course access 24/7 of the programme.
The students can apply for the given programme from the link-https://www.edx.org/course/eucalc-pathway-finder-to-a-low-carbon-eu-society.
The session of the course will continue for a period of six weeks.
The course has been crafted as “introductory” by the experts of TU Delft and edX in the course.
The EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society fee details have been mentioned in the course brochure.
No, the students can not download the lecture videos. For the convenience of the students the videos of all the lectures will be provided 24/7 in the edX platform.
The EUCalc- Pathway Finder to a low-carbon EU- society certification syllabus has been provided in details in the website of edX.