|JEE Advanced||26 Oct, 2020||Counselling - JoSAA round 3 seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Oct, 2020||Counselling - JoSAA round 2 seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Oct, 2020||Counselling - JoSAA round 1 seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Result - AAT | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020||Exam - AAT | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Application - Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) | Mode: Online|
|06 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Start of Seat Allocation Process - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Result - JEE Advanced 2020 | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 - 01 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Objection to Provisional Answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Others - Candidate Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Sep, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Application - Fee payment | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 17 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Sep, 2020 - 17 Sep, 2020||Application - For foreign candidates | Mode: Online|
|16 Sep, 2020 - 17 Sep, 2020||Others - Change of exam cities for already registered candidates | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate engineering program offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering has been started by IIT Ropar in November 2017 by upgrading Center for Materials and Energy Engineering. The newly established department will be offering four year B.Tech. program with the intake of 20 students and PhD program from the Academic Year 2018-19. The focus areas of the department are Physical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Energy Materials, Transport Materials and related areas.
The admission to all these courses is through the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
Examinations Considered as Equivalent to Class XII
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the AIU to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.