Admission Process 2021
RIMT University, Gobindgarh offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses through its various faculties which include engineering and technology, health science, art and design, agriculture, bio-science, nursing, paramedical, computer application, IT, humanities, library science, legal studies, para veterinary, commerce, management, education, legal studies and journalism. Admission to these courses is based on the merit of the qualifying marks or entrance exam conducted by LEET. The candidates need to check the eligibility of the courses offered by RIMT and get register themselves accordingly at RIMT University’s website or appear for LEET, conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The detailed admission process of the courses offered by RIMT University is given below:
The admission process through the RIMT University registration:
- Candidates who wanted to appear for diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses have to register themselves at the RIMT University website and submit the details asked in the online admission form.
- The admission committee of the RIMT shortlists the application form based on the qualifying marks and prepares the merit list.
- As per merit list, candidates need to confirm their admission by paying the admission fee.
The admission process through the LEET.
- The undergraduate programmes in the faculty of engineering and technology, art and design, computer application, hospitality, health science and pharmaceutical science are offered through the Lateral entry entrance test (LEET).
- Candidates also have to register themself for Haryana LEET counselling.
- During the counselling, candidates have to give the preference to the RIMT University.
- As per the counselling, the seat will be allotted to candidates.
- Accordingly, candidates have to visit the University and complete the admission process, which includes document verification and fee payment.