Akido College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh

B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Akido College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh

Quick Facts

Total Fees
2.60 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
30

Fees Details

General:
2.60 Lakhs

Hostel fees per year: 70000/-

Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

As per admission policy of Government of Haryana, 75% of the total intake is filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) through “On line” off campus counseling on the basis of merit of JEE. The remaining 25% Management quota seats (including 15% NRI seats) will be filled directly by the college on the basis of merit.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized board/university with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects

a) Chemistry

b) Computer Science

c) Bio-Technology

d) Biology.

Obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the above subjects taken together.

Applications Open Now

Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Manipal BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
SRM B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
VITEEE 2020 - VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
VITEEE 2020 - VIT Engineering...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books