About Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
Amrita School of Business (ASB), Coimbatore was founded in the year 1995. ASB is a constituent school of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The Institute offers Master of Business Management (MBA) and doctoral (Ph.D.) courses in various areas such as marketing, operations, finance, IT, economics, HR, etc. These courses provide specialisation in Business Analytics to the students.
Amrita Business School is located at Ettimadai Road, Ettimadai, Tamil Nadu. Ettimadai Railway Station is 2 km away and will take only 10 minutes to reach the College. Coimbatore International Airport is about 38 km away from the School. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the Institute.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Amrita Schools of Business is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Amrita School of Business is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
- Telecom Ecole de Management, France
- Deakin University, Australia
- University of Groningen
- European Erasmus Mundus Programme
- University of New Mexico
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Highlights
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Courses & Fees
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Admissions 2021
For Postgraduate Course (MBA):
- Candidates should qualify CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE exams.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the written test followed by a personal interview.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in personal interview.
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Exams and Cutoffs
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Student Reviews
Very high tutuion fees
A best Learning what you will get here.
Joined On: 29 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2017
This college is good for marketing in retail and FMCG.
- Batch of 2016
For freshers ..!
Joined On: 18 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Facilities
ASB Coimbatore offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as hostel for boys and girls, auditorium, sports, gym, medical facility, etc. Other facilities like Wi-Fi, audio video conference halls, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Swimming Pool
- Convenience Store
- Alumni Associations
- Guest Room
- Banks Facilities
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Gallery
Questions related to Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
Which College should I prefer amongst Christ Bangalore, Nirma Ahmedabad, Bimtech Noida, Welingkar Mumbai, Amrita Coimbatore, IFMR Chennai for MBA?
In order to make an informed decision about which college to choose for your final joining, you must analyse various parameters of a B-School to decide the one which matches with your final goals. At the end of your MBA, your goal could be entrepreneurship, higher education, job opportunities, greater exposure, increased market value or something very different. Basis the end result, please choose the college wisely.
For higher education, you should choose a college with good faculty and academic exposure, for career opportunities - choose a college with good placement records, for exposure and networking - choose a one with greater alumni base and so on.
For the colleges mentioned, I am highlighting the key parameters and the differences between the colleges. Accordingly, please review and make a choice:
Christ University Bangalore
- Course: MBA two year full time program offering PG Degree
- Fees: INR 7.9 Lakhs approx.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is very nice and it gives a candidate the exposure to campus life. They have good facilities for library, laboratories, study centers etc. for holding discussions and learning from peers. They also offer in campus hostel facilities with different buildings for male and female.
- Faculty & Academics: The curriculum is very robust and helps in peer learning. The teaching pedagogy involves class room discussions on the case studies allotted and the faculty are well experienced and trained. A lot of faculty even have great industry exposure. The teaching methodology makes the candidate ready for professional life.
- Placements: It offers good placement to students in good companies. The average package is 7LPA while the highest is 13.12LPA. The top recruiters are Deloitte, EY, KPMG, TCS, Goldman Sachs, Cerner, Deutsche Bank, Amazon.
- Specialisations Offered: The college offer specialisations in Finance, operations, HR, strategy, marketing and Business Analytics along with a General MBA program
- Accreditations: NAAC 'A' Grade
- Recognitions: AICTE approved
The infrastructure, faculty, academics and specialisations are similar to Christ in other B-Schools also. In the other institutes i will only highlight points of differences
- Course: MBA two year full time program and MBA HRM
- Fees: INR 10 Lakhs approx.
- Scholarships: Merit and Merit cum means scholarships available
- Faculty & Academics: The core faculty are all Ph.D holders with very high level of experience and exposure in the industry.
- Placements: The average package is 8.70 LPA while the highest is 19.1 LPA. The top recruiters are Axis Bank, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, ADANI, ICIC Bank, Novartis, Coffee Day, Crisil, Hitachi, HDFC Life, Zomato and many more.
- Specialisations Offered: The college offer specialisations in General MBA and HR. The student can choose from a host of electives.
- Accreditations: NAAC 'A' Grade
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of alumni have successfully started companies and are running well like Winjit Solutions, x-plora designs, Odd Routes etc. Hence this is a good place if you want to build your network too.
- Notable Alumni: EVP& Business Head of Kotak Mahindra Bank, CRO in Radio Mirchi, VP Corporate Broking & SME - ICICI Lombard etc.
- 13 th among Private MBA colleges in India by Outlook in 2020
- 2 nd best college in Gujarat in 2020 by Times
- 2 nd among best colleges in Gujarat in 2019 by NIRF
- 3 rd best among colleges in Gujarat in 2019 by The Week
- 3 rd best among colleges in Gujarat in 2019 by ET Times
- 3 rd best among colleges in Gujarat in 2019 by Business Today
- 2 nd best among colleges in Gujarat in 2017 by Business Today
Bimtech Noida :
- Course: PGDM, PGDM International Business, PGDM IBM, PGDM Retail
- Fees: INR 9-14 Lakhs approx.
- Placements: The average package is 8.08 LPA while the highest is 18 LPA. The top recruiters are Amazon, Mindtree, ADP Inc., Wipro Technologies, Infosys, KPMG, Mazars, Oxane Partner, CGI Inc., IDFC First Bank, Acuity Knowledge Partners, ICICI Bank, TCS, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Wipro Digital, Wipro Consumer Care and Lightings, HDFC Bank, Panasonic, Exponential, ABFRL, Go Digit, Coforge, , HDFC Ltd., Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, SBI General Insurance Co., Ultra Tech Cement Ltd., Cians Analytics, Hevo Data, Howden India, ICRA Ltd., HCL Technologies Ltd., Reliance Retail, Total IT Global, ISGEC Heavy Engineering, Tech Mahindra and many more among others.
- Accreditations: NAAC 'A' Grade and NBA
- Notable Alumni: Co-Founder Purple Sketch Digital, Director Zeco Aircon, Deputy Manager Honda Cars etc.
- 6th among Private B Schools by NHRDN-Shine.com (//NHRDN-Shine.com)
- 10th among private B Schools by MBA Universe.com (//Universe.com)
- 47th MHRD's NIRF rankings
- Course: PGDM
- Fees: INR 11-15 Lakhs approx.
- Placements: The average package is 11 LPA while the highest is 22 LPA. The top recruiters are Bloomberg, Deloitte, EY, Citibank, CRISIL, ICIC Bank, HCL etc.
- Course: MBA
- Fees: INR 13 Lakhs approx.
- Placements: The average package is 5.37 LPA while the highest is 28.4 LPA. The top recruiters are Axis BAnk, Aditya Birla, Bajaj Capital, BNP PAribas, Birla sun Life, Citibank, Colgate Palmolive, Future Group etc.
can i get cse at amrita coimbatore with aeee rank 1300 and mains percentile 95.7 ?
Congratulations for your Rank and percentile.
You have not mention your category. Different Category have different cutoffs. At this percentile and AEEE rank. you have Good chances to get seat in Amrita Coimbatore with CSE branch. There are other factors too like your category and domicile state. However I will try to help you with whatever I know. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore is the main campus of the Amirta Vishwa Vidyapeetham Group.
For more information I'm providing you a link :
I hope this will help you.
All the best for bright future ahead.
I got ece in amrita Coimbatore and biotechnology at nit Rourkela which is better to take
Congratulations for getting admission into such decent colleges. As per your question which one is better so according to me it depends on your interest actually. Because the NITs are always first preference but the branch that you get that is biotechnology and in Amrita it is ECE so you have choose that whether your first preference is to the college you get or to the branch.
According to preference you will be able to better option for you. If your first preference is to college then NIT is always better but if you are not interested in biotechnology then going with Amrita is good for you.
So I would like to suggest you to first think on your preferences and then plan accordingly. The links for both the colleges and branches that you mentioned in the question are given below which will help you in getting more information about that colleges and courses.
Best of luck.
I have 89.47 percentile in JEE Main and I belong to OBC category. Will I be able to get cse in Amrita coimbatore?
With this percentile, your general rank would be between 115045 - 85657.
Being a student of OBC category you can get admission in Amrita Coimbatore but which branch Cse, IT
It is difficult to predict, because it depends upon the cut off and it varies every year.
Cut off depends upon no of students appeared, qualified, difficulty level of exam, last year's trends, no of available seats.
For more information about Amrita University, you can also check this out
For more information, you can check this out
This is college prediction tool, it will give you more clear assessment.
Hope this information helps
EEE at amrita Coimbatore or CSE at Mahindra university which is best
Dear Aspirants ,
Mahindra University École Centrale School of Engineering's first batch graduated in 2018 with decent packages. As per the reports, more than 40 recruiters hired students through on-campus and off-campus recruitments. There is an almost 100% placement record in both 2018 and 2019 Where the average package is 7.5 lpa and highest package is 45 LPA .Computer science engineering holding the highest placements of record so it is also a better place for placements .
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham , Coimbatore is ranked 8th Best University in India by NIRF, Govt of India and awarded ‘Institution of Eminence’ tag to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University to emerge as World-Class Teaching and Research Institution by Government of India. More than 85% of students got placed by the top recruiters. The highest package offered was worth of INR 43.3 LPA. The placement department is commonly known as CIR ( Corporate Industry and Relations) where you get enormous opportunities to companies based on our interest. They bring companies related to IT, Software, Business Analytics, Core related companies. Placement process is usually a three round process. First we have general aptitude, Next comes the technical and third is HR round.
Both of college is good for the career scopes but you choose your course accordingly to your interest because interest is playing the biggest role to built our career and this two branches are opposite according to the syllabus like EEE is study of Electrical and electronics where computer science is dealing with computer programming ,operating systems ,cloud ,networking etccc.
Hope it will helpful
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Related Articles
Institute: Amrita School of BusinessAmrita University is a multi-campus, ....
Institute: Amrita School of Business Amrita University campuses is locate....
Amrita School of Business, part of Amrita University, is located at Coimb....
The MBA admission processes at the top B-schools are going on in full fle....
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: