|Course Details||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||70000||70000||70000||70000|
The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
The candidate should have appeared for REAP/ JEE.
- First Year Admission :
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer SBC” of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The candidate should have appeared for REAP/ AIEEE/ JEE.
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission in B. Tech. a course shall be as under-
- Compulsory Subjects: Mathematics and Physics
- Optional Subjects (anyone): Chemistry, biology, Biotech, and Computer Science.
Lateral Entry to II Year B. Tech :
- Lateral admission to II year B. Tech. is offered to Diploma / B.Sc. (Maths) holder. The candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan). The marks obtained to award the division in Diploma/Degree will be considered for deciding the eligibility and respective merit.