- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
All applicants must appear in the JEE. The admissions would be based on the merit/rank in the CET.
- Candidate should have Passed in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination
Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for Diploma holders-
- Eligibility Conditions: Three-years diploma in any of the following branches of Engg./Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Diploma awarding institute/university/board recognized by AICTE:- Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for B.Sc. Graduates
- Eligibility Conditions: B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate with pass in Mathematics as a subject from any recognized University.
A good college to spend money if practical skills are also g
Last Seen: 14 May' 20
Joined On: 14 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering