|Course||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Merit Category||NRI/Foreign/PIO/OCI Category|
|MBA||Rs. 3,25,000/- P. A||Rs. 4,25,000/- P. A||US $ 9,500/- P.A|
|07 Aug, 2020 - 08 Aug, 2020||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|27 Jul, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|15 Mar, 2020 - 09 Jul, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|21 Jan, 2020 - 09 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|30 Apr, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|20 Mar, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Master of Business Administration is a two-year full-time course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Specialization: Marketing, Finance, International Business, HR.
The admission is based solely on the merit at the All India entrance test (B-MAT) and GD/PI conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- A graduate with a Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
- The candidates in their final year degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of a student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be 25th August. If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically be cancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Subject to the fulfilment of above conditions, the final admission is based solely on the merit at the All India entrance test (B-MAT) conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
The term aggregate marks used here shall mean the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular university from where the candidate has obtained the degree. The candidate should have completed a minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). The candidates who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by the institutes satisfactorily. The candidate who has done his graduation on a part-time or one-time seating basis or on a two-year basis are not eligible.
Very very good
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Great learning experience
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017