Quick Facts

Seats
30

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 3 Years
  • Offered by: Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam

Bachelor of Computer Applications course started functioning in Catholicate College in July 2013. BCA is a six-semester course offered by Mahatma Gandhi University under the self-financing stream in this college.

BCA is a three-year programme which follows the credit and semester system. There are 30 courses including one open course, one elective course, one mini project, and one main project, that spreads over a period of 6 semesters. Laboratory work is an integral part of this programme. Semester end examinations carry 75% of the total grade and the remaining 25% is from internal assessment, consisting of assignments, seminars, and tests.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate must have passed in Plus Two or equivalent examinations in science stream with Mathematics/Computer Science as a compulsory subject.

Applications Open Now

UPES BA Admissions 2020
UPES BA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES B.Sc Admissions 2020
UPES B.Sc Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
UPES BBA Admissions 2020
Apply
UPES - School of Engineering
UPES - School of Engineering
Apply
Pearl Academy - School of Business 2020
Pearl Academy - School of Bus...
Apply
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Tech Admissions 2020
Apply
View All Application Forms

BCA Self Finance by other Popular Colleges

Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books