- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
MSc Chemistry program is full-time two-year course and it is offered by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Admission to these courses will be on the basis of entrance test (O-CET) conducted by the Panjab University. Only the rank holders in these entrance test will be considered for admission. 50% weightage will be given to the score in entrance test & 50% to the score in the qualifying examination.
1. B.Sc. Hons. School examination of the Panjab University in Chemistry.
2. B.Sc. examination of the Panjab University securing at least 50% marks in the subject of Chemistry and 50% marks with Chemistry & Mathematics along with any one of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Botany, Geology, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology. Provided that a student who had not taken up Mathematics as one of the subjects in B.Sc examination may be admitted to M.Sc. (2 Year Course) in Chemistry on the condition that he passes an additional paper in Mathematics in the first-semester examination securing at least 40% marks.
3. Awarded B.Sc. Pass degree under the old B.Sc. Honours School regulations by the Syndicate on the recommendation of the Board of Control.
4. B.Sc. Honors School examination in the subject of the M.Sc. from any other University recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent to (1).
5. B.Sc. examination of any other University recognized by the Syndicate securing at least 50% marks in aggregate with Chemistry & Mathematics along with any one of the following subjects: Biochemistry, Botany, Geology, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology.
Last Seen: 12 May' 20
Joined On: 12 May' 20
Education Interest: Sciences
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2019
- M.Sc Chemistry