- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) conducted by HSTES.
- The candidate should have passed 10th with 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category). Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects.
Lateral Entry :
- The candidate should have passed 10+2/ ITI (02 years) from the recognized board.