- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad.
- Admission for 75% seats through Haryana State Counseling and the remaining 25% at the institution level.
The candidate Minimum (10+2) qualified in Maths, Physics and Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Biotechnology, Minimum 50% in XII PCM.