- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Delhi Technological University, Delhi
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time Doctoral program and it is offered by Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Delhi. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- The shortlisting of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by respective departments in consultation with the Ph.D. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of the respective department shall decide the cut off for the screening test for short listing the candidates for the interview in consultation with Dean PG. Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the interview, the DRC will recommend to the Dean PG the names of candidates.
- Screening test shall be waived only for UGC/CSIR/DST/JRF fellowship holders, foreign students who apply through MHRD and foreign students under cultural exchange scholarship programme (ICCR).
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the screening test are required to come along with a small power point presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview.
A candidate must have passed the Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Sciences/ Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences in relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as determined by the Delhi Technological University shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. programme of the University.
In short delhi technological university is amazing
Last Seen: 05 Apr' 20
Joined On: 05 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2023
- Ph.D Management