The selected candidates will be required to pay the admission fee as per the details are given below:
Doctor of Philosophy in Management is 3 to 6 years, the student has to finish between this timeline to obtain the Ph.D. degree and offered by Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
1. The shortlisting of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for the purpose of screening test & interview will be done by respective departments in consultation with the Ph.D. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
2. The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of the respective department shall decide the cut off for the screening test for short listing the candidates for the interview in consultation with Dean PG. Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the interview, the DRC will recommend to the Dean PG the names of candidates.
3. Screening test shall be waived only for UGC/CSIR/DST/JRF fellowship holders, foreign students who apply through MHRD and foreign students under cultural exchange scholarship programme (ICCR).
4. The shortlisted candidates on the basis of the screening test are required to come along with a small power point presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview.
1. An applicant possessing a Master's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Sciences/ Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences in relevant discipline or equivalent with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as determined by the Delhi Technological University shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. programme of the University.
2. In exceptional cases applicant with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology having a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and having proven research capability may also be considered eligible.
3. Five percent (5%) relaxation in marks at the level of qualifying degree will be given to SC/ST category students for determining the eligibility conditions to apply for Ph.D. admission.
4. Part-time applicants will be considered as per 4.2 and will be eligible if
i. the applicant possesses the minimum eligibility qualifications for the degree as given as per 5(1).
ii. the applicant is in position to complete mandatory course requirements along with regular counterparts;
iii.the applicant proves to the satisfaction of the University that his official duties permit him to devote sufficient time to research;
iv. facilities for research are available at the applicant's place of work in the chosen field of research or the applicant can spare sufficient time to pursue research in the Department of the Delhi Technological University on daily basis, residing in the vicinity of the University; and
v. he/she will be required to reside at the Delhi Technological University for a period of not less than 6 months during his admission period for the PhD. programme. (This condition of minimum residence will be automatically waived for candidates who are working in National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi or in organizations/ institutions located within a distance of 50 km from the Delhi Technological University).
5. The candidate seeking admission to Ph.D. programme as project fellow at Delhi Technological University may be given administrative clearance to seek admission on full time / part time basis subject to recommendations of the concerned Principal Investigator of the said project/centre and approval of the Vice Chancellor, if the candidate is selected in project as project fellow through proper selection. However, he/she must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. No relaxation will be given in a screening test.
6. The permanent academic staff of the Delhi Technological University (including the academic staff of erstwhile Delhi College of Engineering) may be given administrative clearance to seek registration on part-time basis subject to recommendations of the concerned head of the department and approval of the Vice-Chancellor. However, the applicant must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. No relaxation will be given in the screening test, except for the special cases as given below at 6(3) in the selection procedure.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile