|TSICET||07 Apr, 2021 - 30 Jul, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|31 Jul, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs 1000/- | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2021 - 11 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|13 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2021 - 20 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2021 - 31 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Objection window | Mode: Online|
|17 Sep, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|17 Sep, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad
he MBA programme offered by the Department of Business Management is a two-year full-time Post Graduate programme that consists of four semesters covering 28 courses, with an average of 75 classes of 50 minutes each, assigned to each course.
The programme aims at moulding students into effective managers by providing them with courses reinforced with multi-faceted inputs of management education using state-of-the-art methods of training and active industry interface. The curriculum has been structured after an exhaustive analysis by experts from various academic and industrial fields. Each student majors in any two of the four fundamental areas viz., Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing and Information Systems. Each specialised area has four elective papers.
As an integral part of the curriculum, every student takes up work on a project in an organisation with a view to facilitating complementary learning and a greater understanding of real-life organisational situations. The duration of the training ranges from 6-8 weeks. The project guides from among the faculty and provides necessary guidance to the students. The projects are evaluated at the end of the fourth semester by a panel of external, internal and corporate examiners on the basis of a report, a presentation and a viva-voce.
Candidates aspiring to join the MBA program are required to appear for a state-wide Common Entrance Test [ICET], which evaluates them on the basis of their analytical, quantitative and verbal skills.
A candidate seeking admission into Full-Time M.B.A programme must be:
- Bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognised by the university as equivalent thereto with an aggregate of not less than 45% marks in PartI and Part-II put together (non-credit courses not included). In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient.
- The candidate seeking admission must qualify in the ICET examination, conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.
- The admission of Non-resident Indians and candidates admitted in lieu of them will be as per the University rules in force on the date of the admission.
- Foreign students’ admission is based on the Screening Process of the University.
Not Recommended.Waste of time
Last Seen: 24 Feb' 17
Joined On: 06 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2017