|31 Jan, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|CAT||29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Masters in Business Administration With the unique features of systems orientation and a blend of creativity and analytical problem-solving skills, MBA Full Time is aimed to develop holistic managers who internalize a synthesis of conventional and modern management – thinking and who can comfortably adapt to changing business requirements. The program provides the students with various routes to the industry, matching its requirements with their skills and predispositions. Every student gets the opportunity to take courses in major streams: Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management and Operations Management. Along with the functional areas of specialization, the students also get a cross-functional perspective.
Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted and then invited for a WAT and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
- The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Honest Review DMS, IIT Delhi
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Awesome place to do MBA
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
World Class Quality with an enviable RoI
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016