- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Cardiac Technology is a three-years plus one-year internship and offered by Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Selection is based on merit. There will be written tests in English, general knowledge, Science. There will also be a personal interview to assess aptitude, personality, and proficiency in English.
- If the candidate is selected, he/she has to undergo a medical examination and if fit can join the course.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Candidate should pass in +2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Botany and Zoology (Science & Maths Group) with a minimum of 35 % Marks in each subject separately including English.
- A Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
- The candidate who has passed any qualifying examinations other than the Higher Secondary Course Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu, before seeking admission should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.