- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
- The centralized admission procedure is carried out by Govt. of Maharashtra for admission to the first year Degree Courses in Engineering and Technology in the recognized courses to all Government, University Departments, Government Aided and unaided colleges in the State of Maharashtra as per rules framed and published by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
Management / NRI Seats:
- 20% Seats from sanctioned intake capacity in each branch are allocated to the children of Non-Resident Indians in the NRI Category / Management Seats. These admissions are done by the Principal of the institution by calling applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed application form by the concerned college. The NRI candidates shall produce attested copies of the following Certificates in addition to the attested copy of the
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject added together.
- Obtained a positive Composite score* i.e., marks obtained after adding 50% of JEE (Main) (Paper 1) marks and 50% of normalized Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Examination) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Besides above the eligibility criteria as per the MHT-CET rule No. 2 brochure published by DTE, MS.