|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020||Application - Start date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by the University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Selection based on the total score in the following:
- The score in K-MAT, C-MAT, CAT Test (80% weightage)
- The score in Group Discussion (10% weightage)
- The score in Personal Interview (10% weightage)
- The Eligibility for Admission to Two Year Full-Time MBA course affiliated to the University of Kerala is a pass in B.A, B Sc, B Com degrees with 50% marks in aggregate in Part-III and for all other Degrees, 50% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of 2% marks from the prescribed minimum for admission to SEBC and OEC category candidates and SC/ST candidates need 35% minimum for the degree examination. The degree possessed by the candidates must be approved by the University of Kerala. Final Year Students can also apply.
- MBA applicants need to have a valid K-MAT, C-MAT, or CAT with qualifying cut off.