- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Master of Engineering (ME) in Electrical Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
As per state rules from total seats 75% seats are filled by central admission committee, Admission Committee for Professional Courses on remaining 25% seats the 10% seats are filled under Management quota and 15% seats are filled under NRI/NRI sponsored quota.
The candidates should possess BE/B. Tech degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution.